Totally out of date. Mark for Deletion
- 12 General Dynamics F-16
Airborne search and control
Air transport and SAR Operations
- 3 Ex U.S. Airforce C-130 Hercules
- 2 Ex U.S. Airforce HC-130 Hercules SAR variants
- 2 Ex U.S. Airforce Mc-130 Special Ops Variants
- 2 Ex U.S. Navy C-2 Greyhound
- 1 Ex U.S. Navy UP-3A Orion, a P-3 with all gear removed and remodeled for transport uses.
- 1 Ex Moldovan Airforce AN-72 STOL Jet Transport
- 12 Ex Moldovan Airforce MiG-29K
Allison T56 Turboprop
It's important to note that all of the California Air National Guard 313th Tactical Fighter Wing 313 Wings' planes except for the F-16s, MiG-29s and the AN-72 use the Allison Allison T56 Turboprop Engine. This allows considerable commonality of parts and supplies.
Otherwise the motley batch of airplanes could not be supported.